1) A plane sinusoidal electromagnetic wave travelling in space has Emax=150μ V/m.
(i) Determine the accompanying Hmax.
(ii) Determine the direction of E. If propagation is in X direction and H is oriented in Y direction.
(iii) find out average power transmitted.
2) What do you mean by wave? Deduce the free space electromagnetic wave equation.
3) Describe about the plane waves in lossy dielectrics in detail.
4) Describe about the plane waves in lossless dielectrics in detail.
5) Briefly describe about the wave incident:
(i) Normally on perfect conductor
(ii) Obliquely to surface of perfect conductor.