1) Define and prove Gauss law and describe applications of Gauss law.
2) Deduce the expression for electric field due to a straight and infinite uniformly charged wire of length ‘L’ meters and with charge density of +λ c/m at a Point P which lies along the perpendicular bisector of wire.
3) Circular disc of radius ‘a’ m is charged uniformly with a charge density of σc/ m2. Determine the electric field at a point ‘h’ m from disc along its axis.
4) Define potential difference and absolute potential. prepare down the relation between potential and field intensity.
5) Deduce the expression for potential due to infinite uniformly charged line and also deduce potential due to electric dipole.
6) State Lorentz law of force.
7) Define Biot-Savart Law. Derive its expression.
8) Define Ampere’s circuital law. Derive its expression.
9) prepare down the difference between scalar and vector magnetic potential.
10) State Magnetic Moment.
11) What do you mean by magnetic dipole moment?
12) Can a magnetic field survive in good conductor if it is static or time varying? Describe in detail with suitable ex.
13) State magnetic vector potential.