1. Define Ohm’s law.
2. prepare down the limitations of Ohm’s Law.
3. Define Kirchhoff’s voltage law.
4. Define Kirchhoff’s Current law.
5. prepare down two important points of a series combination of resistance.
6. prepare down two important points of a parallel combination of resistance.
7. prepare down two applications of both series and parallel combination.
8. State the ideal voltage source in detail.
9. Describe the ideal current source.
10. Describe how voltage source with a source resistance can be converted into an equivalent current source.
11. Describe R.M.S value.
12. prepare down the advantages of sinusoidal alternating quantity.
13. What do you mean by a phasor?