1. Critically discuss how the unique physical and chemical properties of the water contribute to importance of water for life on the Earth to survive.
2. Critically discuss how the techniques of experimentation and observation have changed during the history of science.
3. Discuss the role so called “accidental” discoveries played in history of science.
4. Critically discuss the major experiments and scientists which are involved in discovery of DNA as our hereditary material and its structure.
5. Discuss what role women played in Scientific Revolution of 18th Century? What role do women in science play today?