1) Transform decimal 34.4375 to binary
2) Determine the subtraction 1011 – 110000 by using 2’s complement method.
3) Implement XOR by using only NAND gates.
4) What is meant by PLA? Describe in detail.
5) prepare down the functional table of 4 x 1 MUX.
6) prepare down the difference between Combinational and Sequential circuits.
7) prepare down the characteristics table and Excitation table of JK Flip Flop.
8) What do you understand by Hazards and Races?
9) Design the circuit diagram of basic RTL – NOR gate.
10) prepare down the difference between SRAM and DRAM.
11(a) Content of a 4-bit shift register is initially 1101. Register is shifted six times to right with the serial input being 101101. Find out the content of register after each shift? Describe with suitable diagram.
(b) prepare down the difference between serial and parallel transfer? What kind of register is used in each case?
12) What is meant by hit ratio? Describe cache memory with suitable block diagram.
13) Describe in detail about magnetic – core memory with suitable logic diagram.