1. Compare the mechanisms and possible causes of allergic and irritant contact dermatitis.
2. Prepare a list of contagious skin disorders.
3. Suggest a preventative measure that could reduce the risk of skin cancer.
4. describe why allergic responses tend to recur.
5a. Describe each type of fracture:
(1) Compression fracture
(2) Pathologic fracture
(3) Spiral fracture
5b. Differentiate the procallus from the bony callus in the healing of a fracture.
6. Compare the changes and effects of a strain and a subluxation.
7. Compare the pathophysiology of osteoporosis, osteomalacia, and Paget's disease.
8a. describe why the muscles of the legs of a child with Duchenne's muscular dystrophy appear large.
8b. describe why only boys are affected by Duchenne's muscular dystrophy.
8c. describe why a child with muscular dystrophy pulls himself up a flight of stairs.
9. Describe the characteristics of synovial fluid in:
a. rheumatoid arthritis
c. septic arthritis