1. prepare down the value of Charge, Mass of the electron.
2. What do you mean by an Electron volts?
3. What do you mean by conductors? prepare down suitable exs.
4. What do you mean by insulators? prepare down suitable exs.
5. What is meant by Semiconductors? prepare down suitable exs.
6. What are the kinds of Semiconductor?
7. A 4 pole, wave wound generator which is having 40 slots and 10 conductors placed per slot. Flux per pole is 0.02 wb. Compute generated emf when generator is drive at 1200 rpm.
8. A 25kw, 250V, dc shunt generator has armature and field resistances of 0.06ohm and 100ohm respectively. Find out the total armature power developed when working (1) as the generator delivering 25 kw output and (2) as the motor taking 25kw.