1) Define Coulomb’s law in detail.
2) State absolute potential.
3) prepare down the difference between displacement and conduction current.
4) What is meant by dipole moment?
5) prepare down the expression for torque on closed circuit.
6) Describe magnetic potential in detail.
7) prepare down the two differences between electric and magnetic circuits.
8) prepare down the expression for mutual inductance for series and parallel Circuit.
9) What is meant by poynting vector?
10) describe polarization in detail.
11) A charge Q1 = -20μc is located at P(-6,4,6) and a charge Q2 = 50μc is located at R(5,8,-2) in the free space determine the force exerted on Q2 by Q1 in vector form. Distances given are in Meters.