Answer the following problems in about 500 words each.
Section – A
1. Describe the influence of Enlightenment in changing socio-political order in Europe.
2. describe the concept of welfare state. Analyse the measures taken by Japan towards the welfare of its citizens.
3. What is Colonialism? Discuss the different stages of Colonialism.
4. Discuss different types of migration and how did migration shape world history.
5. prepare brief notes on the following:
1) Renaissance and Humanism
2) Gandhian perspective on the State
3) Nature of Industrial Society
Section – B
6. Discuss debate over Unipolarity. What are challenges to the Unipolar world?
7. Define the term Cold War? How did it affect world politics?
8. Analyse development of modern systems of education.
9. Critically analyse various perspectives on Consumerism.
10. prepare brief notes on the following:
1) Non-aligned Movement
2) Legacy of the French Revolution
3) The Bolshevik Party
4) The Human Genome Project.