1) What do you mean by a Superconductivity. prepare down Superconducting materials.
2) What is meant by critical or Superconducting transition temperature?
3) What do you mean by Meissner effect?
4) What do you understand by persistent current?
5) prepare down the difference between Type I and Type II superconductors.
6) What do you mean by High temperature superconductors? prepare down suitable exs.
7) What do you understand by DC and AC Josephson Effect?
8) What do you mean by SQUID?
9) Compute critical current in the wire made up of lead having diameter of 1 mm at 4.2K. Critical temperature of lead is 7.18K & Hc at 0K is 6.5x 104Amp/m