What is the change in length?
1. 15 cm
2. 8 cm
3. 6 cm
4. None of the above.
2. What is Kepler's first law of planetary orbits?
1. The planets move on ellipses with the Sun at the center of the ellipse.
2. The planets revolve around the Earth.
3. The position of the planets foretells the future.
4. The planets move on ellipses with the Sun at one of the foci.
3. In order to completely melt a material,
1. Heat has to be added to bring the material to the melting temperature and then the latent heat of fusion must be added to change the phase.
2. Heat must be added to make the object expand to the melting volume
3. No heat needs to be added.
4. Stir while adding heat.