1) Describe the manufacture properties and uses of alumina and magnesite bricks in detail.
2) Describe five significant properties of refractory in detail.
3) Describe the general methods of manufacture of refractories in detail.
4) Describe the mechanism of different kinds of Lubrications.
5) describe the structure of molybdenum disulphide and graphite and also describe their uses in lubrication in detail.
6) Describe in detail about the preparation, properties and uses of zirconia bricks.
7) What do you mean by Corrosion? prepare down its types.
8) What are the two conditions for wet corrosion to take place? What do you mean by electrochemical corrosion?
9) What is a general anodic reaction of the metal ‘M’ in electrochemical corrosions? Determinethe cathodic reaction in basic aqueous solution containing dissolved oxygen?
10) What do you mean by Pilling-Bed worth ratio?
11) What is meant by hydrogen embrittlement?
12) What do you understand by decarburization?