1. prepare down difference between the following system of forces with a appropriate sketch. a) Coplanar b) Collinear
2. What do you mean by Kinetics and Kinematics?
3. Define Lami’s theorem with a suitable sketch.
4. Define parallelogram law and triangle law of forces with suitable ex..
5. prepare down essential and derived units? prepare down suitable exs.
6. prepare down the difference between units and dimensions. prepare down suitable exs.
7. describe principle of transmissibility in detail.
8. Force vector F= 700i + 1500j is applied to the bolt. Find out the magnitude of force and angle it forms with horizontal.
9. Force of magnitude 50 KN is acting along line joining A(2,0,6) and B(3,-2,0)m. prepare down the vector form of the force.
10. Two forces of magnitude 50 KN and 80 KN are acting on the particle, such that angle between the two is 135°. If both force are acting away from particle, compute the resultant and determine its direction.