1) Deduce Beer’s Law and prepare down its different limitations.
2) describe a method to evaluate copper in a sample using colorimetry.
3) Design the energy level diagram indicating different possible transitions.
4) What are Woodward Fieser rules for dienes and carbonyls?
5) prepare a detailed note on flames and flame atomizers.
6) prepare down the applications of Atomic absorption spectroscopy.
7) Deduce Nernst equation.
8) describe the experimental method for measuring conductance.
9) Provide a schematic representation of a gas chromatograph.
10) describe the principle, mode of separation of components in paper chromatography.