1) What are the factors which influenced the various patterns of development or economies of the Northern colonies as compared to the Southern colonies? How did such factors facilitate the introduction or spread of slavery?
2) describe why did the communities in different colonies develop so differently? What, for illustration, accounts for the predominance of plantations and rural communities in the South as opposed to the prevalence of the towns and cities in the North?
3) In what manners did the roles of the Enlightenment or religion play in the political development of the Colonies?
4) describe how did the French and Indian War influence the economic, political and social relationship between Great Britain and the Colonies?
5) In what ways did the Colonies show their resentment towards Britain? Which Colonies were the most vocal?