Order events 1 to 7 so that they represent the right sequence corresponding to steps a-g, tracing a typical secretory protein from the initial transcription of the genetic information in the nucleus to the final secretion of the protein of the cell by exocytosis.
1) The protein is partially glycosylated in the lumen of ER.
2) The secretory vesicle arrives at and fuses with the plasma membrane.
3) The RNA transcript is transported from nucleus to the cytoplasm.
4) The final sugar groups are added up to protein in the Golgi complex.
5) As the protein is synthesized, it passes across the ER membrane to the lumen of Golgi cisternae.
6) The protein is packaged to a secretory vesicle and discharged from the Golgi complex.
7) The RNA message relates with a ribosome and begins synthesis of the desired protein on the surface of the ER.