problem 1: We can represent the equation of a circle parametrically by:
x= a+ rcosϑ
y= b + rsinϑ
0 ≤ ϑ≤ 2π
How you could implement a Hough Transform to detect circles using this form of equation? Comment on this methods relative merits/drawbacks.
problem 2: How would you use the Hough transform to detect three-dimensional shapes? In particular how would you detect two and three - dimensional straight lines?
problem 3: prepare a Matlab code type procedure to detect straight lines only in any given image using the Hough transform algorithm.
problem 4: Enhance the algorithm you will use and the written code in order to attain more accuracy.
Your report should consists of:
• Problem Statement – formulate the problem.
• Analysis – determine the inputs, outputs, relevant formulas, etc.
• Design – define the list of steps (the Hough Transform algorithm) needed to solve the problem.
• Implementation - list here the name of the functions used in the program, indicating for each function which algorithm steps are going to be implemented by each function.
• Use comments in your code and describe every step wherever needed.
• prepare down how you can further improve the existing code and algorithm for stronger accuracy and results?