1) Determine the friction factor when water is flowing through a 1.5cm diameter pipe at a Velocity of 2cm/s.
2) CCl4 is running through a 3.5 cm diameter pipe. Suddenly it enters a pipe of diameter of 2cm.Velocity in the small diameter pipe is 2.5cm/s. find out the frictional loss due to sudden contraction of flow area.
3) find out NRe if fluid of specific gravity 1.1 and viscosity 0 .97 cp is flowing through a 3cm diameter pipe at a velocity 2m/s.
4) Give the function of fusible plug and economizer in a boiler.
5) describe working of water level indicator.
6) Draw the diagram of air pre-heater and mark the parts.