Attempt all the problems in about 500 words each. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’
1. The beginning of Agriculture changed relationship between human societies and the nature in a significant manner – Do you agree with this view?
2. Examine the nature of Environmental Writings for colonial Period in India.
3. What are the nature of evidence and the geographical spread of Hunting Gathering Communities? Describe.
4. prepare the essay on significance of Neolithic Revolution?
5. prepare short notes on the following:
a) Main forms of Vegetation in India
b) Resource-use practices: Pre-agricultural
c) Agro-pastoralism in Chalcolithic Cultures
d) Historical Evolution of Metals in India
6. describe the nature of Post-Harappan cultures in North India.
7. describe the chief features of Indian view of Nature Conservation?
8. Bring out the importance of water as a Natural Resource.
9. Describe the reasons and form of Chipko Movement
10. prepare short notes on the following:
a) Islamic vision of Environment
b) Colonial Environmental Agenda
c) Inter-linking Rivers
d) Bio-diversity Convention