1) describe, in detail, some of the punitive measures which the British government took against the colonies.
2) describe how did American war aspirations change over the first year of the Revolution? What are the factors which sparked these changes?
3) What decisions by the leaders of both American and British military forces proved crucial to the American victory in the Revolution? describe why were these decisions so significant?
4) Examine George Washington's leadership throughout the American Revolution. What role, if any, did his leadership have on the outcome of the war?
5) describe how did the war change the lives of the different groups in American society, comprising Loyalists, minorities, women and Indians?