1. What do you mean by dielectric materials?
2. Describe dielectric constant in detail.
3. What do you mean by dielectric polarisation? Describe in detail.
4. describe – Polarisation vector in detail.
5. prepare down the difference between polar and non-polar molecules.
6. describe domain theory of ferromagnetism. Using that how will you describe the properties of ferromagnetic materials?
7. Describe magnetic principle involved in data storage and therefore describe the magnetic memories:
(i) Magnetic tapes
(ii)Floppy disk and
(iii) Hard disk
8. Describe the properties of super conductors. prepare down the difference between Type – I and Type- II Super conductors. prepare a detailed note on high temperature super conductors.
9. prepare a brief note on:
(i) Meissner Effect
(ii) Josephson Effect
(iii) SQUID and
(IV) Magnetic levitation.