Attempt five problems. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. Each answer should be about 500 words.
1. describe how Indian Landscape has been perceived socially.
2. Examine nature of Environmental Writings for pre-colonial Period in India.
3. Examine emergence of Nomadic Pastoralism in India.
4. Examine methods and tools of Indus Agriculture.
5. prepare Short Notes on the following:
a) Neolithic Revolution
b) Vegetation in India
c) Coastal Lowlands
d) Renewable Resources
6. describe notion and attributes of Universe in Indian philosophy.
7. Describe nature of Colonial Environmental Agenda.
8. prepare the essay on importance of forest as the natural resource.
9. Describe importance of biodiversity.
10. prepare Short Notes on the following:
a) Deep Ecology
b) Small Dams versus Big Dams
c) Forms of Energy in Nature
d) Alternative Development- Gandhian View