1) A Biomass can be signifying by formula CxHyOzNwPt. Determine the mass fraction of carbon ion the cell?
2) Describe with appropriate graphs Newtonian and Non Newtonian fluids.
3) If heat load is 10kJ/s for fluid flowing through a pipe line and temp difference between fluid and heating medium is 30°C and heat transfer coefficient is 30W/m2°C. Find the area required for heat transfer.
4) In the biofermentor the encapsulated catalyst enzyme is suspended by agitation in a medium. Air is also sparged through medium. prepare down the steps of reaction for O2.
5) For the first order reaction with half-life of 30min. Determine the Rate Constant?
6) Describe how mass transfer correlations in general are expressed and compare them with transfer correlation.