1) Describe the performance characteristics of battery and its equivalent circuit.
2) Describe the procedure for designing a battery in detail.
3) Describe energy storage by using flywheels in detail.
4) Describe fuel cell energy storage in detail.
5) Describe in detail about storage systems using ultra capacitors.
6) What do you mean by a fuel cell? Expalin the principle of working of a fuel cell with reference to H2– O2 cell.
7)(a) What do you mean by a polarization? prepare down the various types of polarizations which occur in prepare down are the advantages and disadvantages of a fuel cell?
8)a) Describe the working principle of batteries in detail.
b) Describe the different types of batteries
9)a) Describe the various methods of battery charging.
b) Describe the different types of charge regulators for batteries.
10)a) Describe the principle of fly wheel operation and deduce the energy relation equation.
b) prepare down the advantages of fly wheel over batteries?
11)a) Describe the construction and working principle of fuel cell with neat and suitable sketch.
b) prepare down the advantages and disadvantages of fuel cell.
12)a) Describe the working principle of ultra capacitors with a neat and suitable sketch.
b) prepare down the advantages and disadvantages of ultra capacitors?