1) What do you mean by chemical databases? What type of information possible from these databases? Describe how will you do a structure query searching?
2) prepare brief note on:
(a) KEGG ligand database.
(b) Private Database
(c) Sub-structure searching
3) prepare down the basic principle of combinatorial synthesis, and describe how present combinatorial synthesis is better then old orthodox synthesis?
4) What is meant by Solid phase synthesis? Describe “Mix and split” technique. prepare down the application of solid phase synthesis.
5) prepare down the features and application of combinatorial library.
6) Describe the optimization and filtering technique in combinatorial library in detail.
7) prepare brief note on:
(a) Lead identification and Lead optimization.
(c) ClogP Value
8) Describe the Lipinski’s rules of five in detail. prepare in detail about virtual screening?