1) prepare down the composition and uses of producer gas in detail.
2) What do you mean by leaded petrol? describe why leaded petrol must not be used?
3) What do you mean by producer gas and water gas?
4) describe in detail about all coking coals are caking coals but all caking coals are not coking coals.
5) What do you mean by GCV and LCV of a fuel in detail?
6) prepare down the uses of flue gas analysis in detail.
7) Compute the volume of air (volume % of oxygen inair = 21) necessary for complete combustion of one litre of CO.
8) What is meant by LPG? prepare down its composition.
9) What is meant by CNG? prepare down its primary components
10) Describe proximate analysis of coal in detail.
11) describe how is ultimate analysis of coal carried out in detail?