1) describe reverse osmosis for desalination of water.
2) describe methods for removing scales.
3) describe boiler corrosion caused by dissolved oxygen.
4) How dissolved oxygen can be removed from water?
5) Define wet steam and dry steam.
6) Define dryness fraction and superheated steam.
7) Compare fire tube and water tube boiler on the basis of following points:
a) Furnace position
b) Drum size
c) Heating area utilization
d) Use of fuel
8) describe boiler act with respect to duties of inspector.
9) Give the function of water level indicator and air pre-heater in a boiler.
10) describe working of fluidized boiler.
11) Draw the diagram of Cochran boiler and mark the parts.