1) describe the compressible fluids and also in-compressible fluids.
2) describe Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids.
3) Define steady state and unsteady state.
4) Define dynamic viscosity and kinematics viscosity.Give its unit.
5) describe the Newton’s law of viscosity with the mathematical expression.
6) Define mass velocity, potential flow and fully developed flow.
7) Draw the diagram of U tube manometer and mark the parts.
8) Find the pressure in N/m2 due to a column of
a) 10 cm of water.
b) 10 cm of Hg (specific gravity of mercury is 13.6).
9) Define Fanning’s friction factor. Give its value for laminar and turbulent flow.
10) Describe the situation when the pipe is said to be hydraulically smooth? describe equivalent length and give the importance of NRe.