1) prepare about methods of finding the order of a reaction in detail.
2)(a) Deduce temperature dependent rate equation from arrhenious theory.
(b) describe collision theory and transstion state theory in detail.
3) Deduce the design equation for the Batch reactors.
4) Deduce the material balance and design equation for multiple reactions.
5) Deduce the material balance and design equation for multiple reactions.
6) prepare about graphical method for finding number of CSTR’s in detail.
7) prepare a detailed note on quantitative and qualitative treatment of series and parallel reactions.
8) describe the single multiple reactors for multiple reactions in detail.
9)(a) Between 0°C and 100°C find out the equilibrium conversion for the elementary aqueous reaction.
A↔R ΔG° = -14130 J/mol
ΔH° = -75300 J/mol
CpA = CpR = constant
(b) prepare down the restrictions that must be placed on reactor operating isothermally if we are to get a conversion of 75% or higher.
10)(a) prepare a detailed note on reversible single reaction.
(b) prepare down relationship between equilibrium conversion and temperature.