1) Deduce and electric field intensity due to different distributed charges.
2)(i) Deduce Poisson’s and Laplace equation. Describe in detail.
(ii) Deduce the electric field intensity for spherical sheet of charge Using Gauss law.
3) Starting from fundamentals deduce the boundary condition between conductor and dielectric surfaces.
4)(i) Deduce continuity equation and describe in detail.
(ii) Deduce the expression for capacitance of a coaxial cable.
5) Deduce an expression for magnetic field intensity due to Circular loop using Biot – Savart’s law.
6)(i) Define and verify amphere’s law.
(ii) Deduce magnetic field intensity due to infinite conductor
7) Compute inductance of solenoids and toroids.
8)(i) Deduce an expression for energy stored in the conductors.
(ii) Solenoid with air core has 2000 turns and length of 500mm core with radius 40 mm. Determine its inductance.
9) Deduce Maxwell’s equation in both point and integral froms.
10) In free space E = 150 sin (wt -βZ) ax V/m compute total power passing through the rectangular area of sides 30mm and 15mm in Z = 0 plane. Suppose Em/Hm = ηo = (12π) Ω.