The Bracero agreement:
1) Background: The rise of fascist powers and American entry to the World War II created a man power shortage in the United States
2) Agreement: A bilateral agreement between the United States and Mexico and later by the Executive order Braceros were permitted to till the agricultural lands of US and sustain the American railroad.
3) Contributions: The Braceros had transformed America to the lush green farm land.
4) Braceros suffered countless sufferings similar to segregation and insufficient compensation.
5) The bracero program was officially ended on May 30, 1963.
6) The condition of Braceros nowadays.