1) Describe the term War on Terrorism?
2) Name the events which historically led up to it? How far back could or should we go?
3) Both main parties state of terrorists that "they hate us for our freedom". How probable is this as being true? Is there any evidence to support that stance? Who are they (Al Qaeda)?
4) Are there other causes for the attacks besides supposed hatred of freedom? If so, what might these reasons be? describe how the enemy has, or they, defined such attacks?
5) describe how do we know what we think we know and describe why are certain stories chosen for telling over others (the creation of official narratives versus vernacular ones)?