1) describe the process of inserting the new element at the end of the linked list.
2) What do you mean by a queue data structure? Describe with suitable exs insert and delete algorithms for a queue.
3) What do you mean by a binary string? prepare down the algorithm to reverse a given string.
4) Describe stack? prepare down two applications of stack in computer science.
5) What do you understand by searching? Describe binary search algorithm. What is its time complexity?
6) prepare detailed note on features of word processing package.
7) What do you mean by a recursion? prepare a recursive algorithm to find factorial of a given number n.
8) What is a graph data structure? prepare down two applications of a graph.
9) Sort the sequence of numbers (16, 2, 21, 7, 41, 1, 15, 9, 11) using-bubble sort. Demonstrate the result after each step.
10) prepare down two advantages and two disadvantages to using the array implemented list over a pointer implemented list (linked list).
11) Describe tree data structure. How is a tree maintained in memory?
12) prepare the algorithm to traverse a binary tree in preorder. Give appropriate ex.