1) What do you mean by big endian and little endian format?
2) What are condition code flags?
3) What are the usually used condition code flags?
4) What do you mean by addressing mode?
5) What are the different addressing modes?
6) prepare down the four basic kinds of operations which require to be supported by the Instruction set?
7) What do you mean by assembler directive?
8) describe device interface in detail.
9) Give suitable ex each of zero- address, one-address, two-address and three-address instructions.
10) Give the symbol of a full adder circuit for a single stage addition and give the expression for sum.
11) What do you mean by n-bit ripple carry adder?
12) prepare down the two ways to detect overflow in an n-bit adder.
13) prepare down the two approaches to reduce delay in adders.