1) Distinguish between the followings:
i) pre and post increment/decrement operators,
ii) unary plus and unary minus operator,
iii) comparison and equality operators.
2) Provide a list of marks ranging from 0 to 100, prepare down a program to find out and print the number of students:
(a) Who have obtained more then 80 marks.
(b) Who have obtained more then 40 marks.
3) prepare down a program to determine the sum of n integers starting from mth integer.
4) How can you declare and use user-defined function? prepare all the different kinds of working of functions.
5) Distinguish between mathematical and trigonometric function. How can you convert the mathematical expression to a C expression?
6) prepare down a C program to determine the real root of a quadratic equation of type ax2+ bx + c = 0, where a≠0.
7) prepare down a C program to sort the data in two dimensional array.
8) Why comments, symbolic statements and special operators are used in C++ programming?
9) describe why a software development effort is initiated and finally terminated in the spiral model.
10) What are the main differences between a model-oriented specification method and a property-oriented specification method?
11) What are the various categories of software development projects according to the COCOMO estimation model? prepare down the exs of software project development projects belonging to each of these categories.
12) prepare down the difference between black box and structural testing.