prepare an application that accomplishes the following tasks:
1) Read a text file that contains, integers, doubles, alphabet, alphanumeric, and others. The name of the input file should be entered as a command-line argument.
2) All other files should also be entered as command-line arguments. For ex, you may include the following:
data6.txt integersOut.txt doubleOut.txtalphabeticOut.txt alphanumericOut.txt othersOut.txt
3) Check each token you read and save in the appropriate type of ArrayList.
4) prepare each type of lists to a separate output text file with appropriate header with 6 values per line separated by tabs or spacing.
5) prepare the average values of integers and doubles to the appropriate files
6) prepare the longest token of the alphabet, alphanumeric, and others to the appropriate file.
I) Document your classes
II) Include Exception handling
III) Indent code inside classes and methods
IV) Keep the methods short and simple. Break long methods by using supporting methods.
V) Name the driver TestMyTextFile6.java
VI) Zip your report, and classes in a file named with your last name
VII) Hint: You may use the String matches() method.
Data6.txt sample input file:
CS Math1111 CS1302A Spring
VSU Valdosta Georgia
-2.5 +100.75 -1234.567.3456 --1234
Is it Thanksgiving? No!!
Integers: 123 4567
Double: -2.5 +100.75
Alphabet: CS Spring VSU Valdosta State University Georgia Is it
Alphanumeric: math1111 CS1302
Others: -1234.567.3456 --1234 Thankdgiving? No!!