1) prepare down general characteristics of schema for the distribution of public key.
2) describe the purpose of the S-boxes in DES?
3) What primitive operation is used in RC4?
4) What is the function of session key in public key schemes?
5) What is the purpose of the State array?
6) How is the S-box constructed?
7) If a bit error occurs in plain text block b1, how far does the error propagate in CBC mode of DES?
8) Identify the possible threats for RSA algorithm and prepare down their counter measures.
9) Carry out decryption and encryption using RSA algorithm with p=3, q=11, e=7 and N=5.
10) Design the general structure of DES and describe the encryption decryption process.
11) prepare down the strengths and weakness of DES algorithm.