1) Describe the strength of DES.
2) Describe meet in the middle attack.
3) Users A and B use Diffie-Hellman Key exchange technique a common prime q=71 and a primitive root α=7.
a) If user A has private key XA=5, determine A’s public key YA?
b) If user B has private key XB=12, determine B’s public key YB?
c) What is meant by the shared secret key?
4) describe the needs of authentication functions.
5) Describe the IPsec authentication header format.
6) prepare detailed notes on countermeasures of viruses.
7) Describe SDES with suitable block diagram.
8) prepare detailed notes on attacks, security services and security management.