1) Describe Deffie Hellman key exchange with suitable ex in detail.
2) prepare and describe the digital signature algorithm with suitable ex in detail.
3) prepare down the Features of SHA-1 and MD5 algorithm.
4) What are the objectives of HMAC and it security features.
5) Users A and B use Diffie Hellman key exchange method, a common prime q=11 and a primitive root alpha=7.
(i) If user A has private key XA=3. Determine A’s public key YA?
(ii) If user B has private key XB=6. Determine B’s public key YB?
(iii) What do you mean by the shared secret key? Also prepare down the algorithm with suitable ex.
(iv) How man in middle attack can be performed in Diffie Hellman algorithm.
6) Describe EIGamal Public key cryptosystem in detail.
(ii) describe clearly Secure Hash Algorithm(SHA).