1) How will you symbolize the following equation using the DAG, a: =b*-c + b*-c. What is the purpose of DAG?
2) What is the intermediate code representation for the expression a or b and not c?
3) How would you map names to Values?
4) What are the different methods of implementing three address statements?
5) Suggest a appropriate approach for completing hash function.
6) prepare down the methods of representing a syntax tree?
7) prepare down the Syntax of directed definition of if-else statement.
8) What do you mean by back patching?
9) prepare down the applications of DAG.
10) What do you mean by marker non-terminals with suitable ex.
11) Why are quadruples favoured over triples in an optimizing Compiler?
12) prepare down the triple representation of a ternary operation x:= y[i].