1) Specify the vector addresses of all the hardware interrupt of 8085 microprocessor.
2) Enlist the mask able and non-mask able interrupts of the 8085 microprocessor.
3) describe what the function of ALU group is?
4) Describe what is meant by the term “logical” and “physical” address. Discuss the process of generation of address in 8086 of DS=3458H and SI=13DC H. Determine the physical address.
5) describe the concept of pipelining and describe function of stack and queue.
6) Discuss the function of flag register in 8086 and specify different categories of the flags.
7) State the use of DAA instruction of 8086 with the help of an ex.
8) Describe the register indirect addressing mode of 8086, with the help of an ex.
9) Describe the MUL and DIV instruction with 8 bit and 16 bit data by giving an ex.