1) a) Develop the appropriate diagram of 8085 microprocessor architecture.
b) Sketch the neat timing diagram for the execution of the instruction MVI A, 32.
2) a) Describe the four types of the addressing modes of 8085 with the help of an ex.
b) prepare down an ALP for 8085 microprocessor for adding 5 numbers by using indirect addressing mode and show the result after 5 seconds.
3) a) Describe the memory organization of the 8086 with suitable block diagram.
b) Develop the typical block diagram of an I/O interface using 8086 microprocessor and describe in detail.
4) a) Describe the typical maximum mode configuration of the 8086 microprocessor by drawing its block diagram.
b) Describe the following addressing modes of the 8086.
i) Register relative.
ii) Based indexed.
5) a) Describe the data transfer instruction set of 8086 microprocessor with the help of an ex.
b) Describe the Shift and Rotate instructions with the help of appropriate diagrams.
6) Describe the following assembler directives in brief :
a) Data definition and storage allocation.
c) Program termination
d) Segment definition
7) Sketch the neat architecture of the 8255 – PPI and describe the different modes of operation along with its control words.
8) Sketch the neat architecture of the 8254 – PIT and describe the different modes of operation along with its control words.
9) a) Sketch the stepper motor interface diagram with the 8086 microprocessor.
b) prepare down an ALP for simulating the car wiper with the 5 second delay between each wipe using stepper motor.
10) a) Design the interface diagram to interface the ADC 0808/0809 with 8086 by using the 8255.
b) prepare down ALP for getting the digital data from the ADC.