SEGIUNI Sdn Bhd is a company which specializes in corporate training courses. SEGIUNI has decided to introduce a training course for VIDEO EDITING starting in August 2013. You have been appointed as an IT consultant for SEGIUNI. You first role is to prepare a report to compare the architectures of the computers to use for the training. The requirements for the computers are as follows:
• appropriate computers must be installed in the computer lab
• the PCs must have sufficient storage capacity for software and data
• the network could be either a wired or a wireless network.
Research several computers (minimum two computers) and prepare a report which compares the architecture of each computer, which can be used to implement the required solution. Your reports should compare:
a. the model and architecture of mother boards
b. the model and architecture of the processors
c. the speed and type of memory
Prepare another report which contains your specification of the computers required for the lab. Discuss motherboard architecture; processor architecture; compare the processors functions; cost benefits and pros and cons of any suggested computers.
Prepare a report to justifies and concludes with your proposed solution such as why you proposed the computer for the lab.
• A single word processed document containing all reports and other documentation. Total word count not to exceed 3000 words.
• The document should be properly structured in the order of the tasks with a table of contents, bibliography