1) describe some of the algorithms for the basic operations on stack.
2) You have provided with the circular queue with f=6 and R=2, specify the values of R and F after every operation in the sequence: insert, delete, delete, insert, delete.
3) Describe what is meant by the height balanced tree.
4) Describe the Prim’s algorithm for generating the minimum spanning tree for the weighted graph. describe the efficiency of this algorithm.
5) Describe any two external sorting.
6) Describe and analyse the Moris Pratt Algorithm
7) describe the worst and average case time complexities of the binary search.
8) Illustrate the divide and conquer method with the help of an ex.
9) Describe the traveling salesperson problem with the help of dynamic programming and greedy method?
10) Solve the problem of knapsack by using the concept of backtracking.