1) Describe the architecture of 8085 in detail.
2)(i) Sketch the timing diagram of instruction MVI A, 32H.
(ii) prepare down a program to determine the maximum number in the given array of 10 numbers.
3) Describe the addressing modes of 8086 in detail.
4) describe the minimum code configuration of 8086.
5) describe the working of keyboard and Display controller in detail.
6) describe the operation of DMA controller with a neat and suitable sketch.
7) Describe how the alphanumeric display is interfaced to a microprocessor with appropriate circuit.
8) Illustrate how a microprocessor based traffic light controller works with the help of a program.
9) describe the architecture of 80286 in detail.
10) Compare and contrast the features of 8d186, 80286, 80386 and Pentium Processor.