1) Describe the general model for the Network Security?
2) Describe the architecture of X.800 OSI security.
3) describe the difference between the Public Key and conventional way of encryption techniques?
4) prepare a brief note on the Blumb shub random number generation technique.
5) Describe the basic uses of the message encryption with neat block diagrams.
6) prepare a brief notes on the secure Hash algorithm.
7) describe some of the threats of Web security?
8) Describe several Authentication procedures in the X.509.
9) describe what is meant by SET? Describe 3 main services of it?
10) Describe the several types of the virus.