1. describe best-case, worst-case and average-case complexity of the algorithm in detail. What is time-space trade off?
2. What are the different notations to express the time and space complexity?
3. describe the array of pointers notation to represent a list of strings.
4. Describe using suitable diagrams the algorithm to:
a) Add the new element at beginning of a linked list.
b) Add the new element at the beginning of a doubly linked list.
5. prepare the overflow and underflow conditions for circular queue using diagrams.
6. prepare down push and pop algorithms for the stack.
7. Describe Quick sort with ex.
8. How do you search element in the binary search tree? How it is efficient?