1. Describe how floating point numbers and alphanumeric characters are represented in detail.
2. Describe the implementation of ripple-carry adder.
3. Compare and contrast static RAM and Dynamic RAM.
4. Describe the organization of magnetic disk.
5. Design the timing diagram for read operation with essential control signals.
6. Design the flowchart for four-segment instruction pipeline.
7. Describe the evolution of computers in detail.
8. Describe the instruction format and the execution of the instruction.