1) Demonstrate the characteristics of some common memory technologies.
2) describe in detail about associative memory.
3) Comparing paging and segmentation mechanisms for implementing the virtual memory.
4) What do you mean by Memory Interleaving? Describe the addressing of multiple modules Memory system.
5) Describe the various mapping techniques used in cache memories and their relative merits and demerits.
6) What do you understand by virtual memory? Describe how paging helps in implementing virtual memory.
7)(a) Describe any six ways of improving the cache performance.
8) Demonstrate memory read and prepare operation.
9) Describe with the block diagram of DMA transfer in a computer System.
10) describe in detail about IOP organization.
11) describe the data transfer method using DMA.
12) prepare brief notes on the following
(a) Magnetic disk drive
(b) Optical drives
13) Describe the design of a typical input or output interface in detail.
14) What do you mean by interrupts? How are they handled?