1) describe microprocessor architecture and its operation With necessary diagram.
2) prepare down the classification of the 8085 instruction set.
3) prepare down the comparisons between the minimum mode and the maximum mode of 8086 processor.
4) describe the register organization and architecture of the 8086 with appropriate diagram.
5) describe the addressing modes of 8086 with suitable diagram.
6) Describe the conditional and unconditional jump program by using the 8086.
7) Describe the phenomenon of the direct memory access with the help of suitable diagram.
8) Describe how the keyboard display controller is interfaced with the microprocessor.
9) prepare down the program to display the message through the light emitting diode.
10) Discuss the interfacing of an 8-bit A/D converter with the 8085 MPU by using the memory-mapped I/O and the interrupt RST 6.5.